Our vision for Remain is rooted in John 15:4 where Jesus says "Remain in me, as I also remain in you." We are seeking to build a community that abides in the Lord, constantly connecting with Him, and each other, through frequent Bible study and shared experiences. Our belief is that as we learn more about God's word and how it applies to our lives, we can inspire, uplift, and strengthen one another in faith.
The Results You'll Get
Our community, courses, and memberships are pretty special. We’re focused on the ways it will make a huge difference in your life.
Here are a few of the things you’ll be able to do as a member of Remain:
- Delve deeper into Bible studies, strengthening your connection with God and understanding of His Word.
- Inspire and uplift others in the community with shared experiences and faith-based discussions.
- Gain strength and support during life's trials from a community that values support, unity, and shared faith.
When You Join Today
When you join Remain today, you’ll get access to our:
- **Bible Study Course**: In this comprehensive course, new members can delve into understanding the messages within the bible through curated video lessons. This activity will deepen the participant's knowledge of the scriptures, and consequently strengthen their faith and their bond with the community.
- **Virtual Prayer Meetings**: These community-guided prayer sessions can be attended via chat, where members can share their prayers or prayerfully support others. This fosters a sense of unity and obtains personal relief, while reinforcing the habit of praying as a form of connecting with God.
- **Faith Sharing Event**: A scheduled event where members have an opportunity to share testimonies, experiences and insights about their spiritual journey. This is a way to celebrate personal growth while inspiring others, and foster closer, churchlike connections between members.